Her subsequent owners are unknown, but she ended up about 1914 with Minas Ferrocaril de Utrillas, Utrillas, Spain, where she was named 11 ESCUCHA. She had been regauged from 640mm to 600mm gauge at some stage and rebuilt to an 0-4-0T. The locomotive arrived at Marley Hill on a lorry on 10/4/1984, which also carried the South Tynedale Railway′s 0-4-0WTT Henschel 16047 of 1918, which was subsequently named THOMAS EDMONDSON. ESCUCHA is dismantled and under restoration in the stone shed, next to the five road shed.
26 December 2017